The Resource All the broken pieces : a novel in verse
- All the broken pieces : a novel in verse
- Title remainder
- a novel in verse
- Statement of responsibility
- by Ann E. Burg
- Two years after being airlifted out of Vietnam in 1975, Matt Pin is haunted by the terrible secret he left behind and, now, in a loving adoptive home in the United States, a series of profound events forces him to confront his past
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2009
- Jefferson Cup Award, 2010.
- Notable Books for a Global Society, 2010.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2013.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2010
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- HL 680
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Al 2009
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of All the broken pieces : a novel in verse
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work All the broken pieces : a novel in verse
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://franklin.library.link/resource/O8Hmmj-XvZo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://franklin.library.link/resource/O8Hmmj-XvZo/">All the broken pieces : a novel in verse</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://franklin.library.link/#FRPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://franklin.library.link/">Franklin County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Franklin County Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...